Co-Founder, CEO of Incineration Productions
Gergana Gruncharova is a young and successful Bulgarian entrepreneur, Co-Founder and CEO of Incineration Productions – one of the most progressive independent game development studios in Bulgaria, and also the Founder and Managing director of LeadersPlay – a company, that offers digital products and offline trainings for children and teenagers aged between 7 and 19 in the sphere of entrepreneurship, financial literacy and the development of personal skills, based on the methods of gamification. Gergana has received numerous prestigious Bulgarian and international awards, related to her professionalism in brand creation and business development.
Gergana has graduated with two bachelor’s degrees in “Business Administration” and “Financial Management”, as well as a master’s degree in “Financial Management and Marketing”. Meanwhile, she has participated in a significant number of trainings and received many certificates and qualifications, part of which is in the area of management, entrepreneurship, and sales. Gergana has also earned a third qualification level in Economics, majoring in Trading.
(1) “30 under 30” list, Forbes Bulgaria – Gergana was recognised as one of the 30 brightest young entrepreneurs, innovators and game-changers in Bulgaria under the age of 30.
(2) “30 under 30” list, Forbes Europe – Gergana was nominated as one of the 30 game changers by Forbes Europe for their “30 under 30” list in the category “Games”.
(3) “Most Influential Woman in The Startup Ecosystem” – Gergana was nominated and chosen as one of the three finalists for “Most influential woman in the startup ecosystem” in Bulgaria by Central European Startup Awards.
(4) “The Outstanding Young Person”, JCI Bulgaria – Gergana was nominated and chosen as one of the three semi-finalists for “The most outstanding young person“ in Bulgaria in the “Business, Economy and Entrepreneurship” category.
(5) “40 under 40”, Darik Radio – Gergana was awarded as one of the young Bulgarians under the age of 40, who are a true inspiration for the society.
(6) “Best Startup Business”, Forbes Bulgaria Business Awards – Gergana’s first company LeadersPlay was selected as the “Best Startup Business” at the prestigious awards of the Forbes Business Awards, organised by Forbes Bulgaria.
(7) “One of The Top 100 Most Promising and Fast-Growing Companies in Europe” – Gergana’s company mobile game LeadStreet was among the selected at Webit Awards for “Best Gaming App” and LeadersPlay has been selected as one of the top 100 most promising and fast-growing companies in Europe.
(8) “Best National Digital Solution”, World Summit Award – Gergana’s company mobile game LeadStreet was selected as the best national digital solution for International World Summits Award in the category “Learning and Education”.
(9) “Best Gaming Startup”, Balkan Gaming Expo – Incineration Productions was among the shortlisted companies, which had the opportunity to be part of the Gaming StartUp Challenge and won third place for the development of their first dark fantasy action-adventure video game.