Open Day at ARC Academy – Game Programming and VFX & Animation in Focus
An Open Day will be held at ARC Academy on May 14th. Come to our campus (1 University Park Street, Elieff Education and Culture Center, Sofia) and learn everything you are interested in studying with us – applications, programs, and career opportunities after graduation.
At a special presentation, you will learn more about the new program that starts in the fall – Game Programming. It focuses on video game programming.
Those tempted by a career in film will have the opportunity to learn more about the VFX & Animation program, which started this academic year.
We will also present the Concept Art, 3D Art and Game Design programs, which we started in 2019. 85% of the graduates so far have started their careers in the game and creative industries, proving the quality of education at ARC Academy.
- 10:30 – 11:00 a.m. – Registration
- 11:00 – 11:20 a.m. – Presentation of ARC Academy – Milin Djalaliev, co-founder of the Academy – Auditorium
- 11:30 – 12:00 a.m – Presentation of the programs Concept art, 3D art, Game Design – Anthony Christov, co-founder of the Academy – Auditorium
- 12:15 – 1:00 p.m. – Presentation of Game Programming – Nikolay Dimitrov, program director – Hall 205
- 12:15 – 13:00 p.m. – VFX & Animation Program Presentation – Krasimira Manashfi, Program Manager and lecturer from ReDefine studio – Hall L1
- 13:00 – 14:00 -p.m. Q&A
We are waiting for you on May 14!