GAME DEV FUNDAMENTALS
We are the perfect school for people with creative inclinations and needs. Our environment channels inspiration and creativity.
How do I get into ARC Academy?
Game Dev Fundamentals is an introductory program to Game Dev Advanced. It is targeted at people, willing to become game developers one day, but lacking any substantial knowledge or experience of the industry. What applicants need to demonstrate is serious motivation to spend the next two semesters studying the fundamentals of digital art, modelling, and game design.
What’s required to apply?
- If you can draw, you should submit a portfolio (a selection of 5-7 examples of your best work). Otherwise, other pieces of art (scripts, text, digital art, music, video, etc.) that highlight your creativity, will also suffice.
CV, including educational background and interests.
- Letter about your personal motivation – what makes you think that you are right for Fundamentals of Game Dev, and why is ARC right for you. Include some of your professional aspirations.
- Proof of completed high school.
- Admission open: February 1th 2020
- Early Admission Deadline: March 31th 2020
- Regular Admission Deadline: September 15th 2020 or while vacancies last
- Classes start: October 17th 2020