GAME DEV FUNDAMENTALS
Creativity takes many shapes and forms. We are the perfect school for people with creative inclinations and needs.
How do I get into ARC Academy?
Game Dev Fundamentals is an introductory program to Game Development. It is targeted at people, willing to become game developers one day, but lacking any substantial knowledge or experience in the industry. What applicants need to demonstrate is serious motivation to spend the next two semesters studying the fundamentals of digital art, modelling and game design.
- Admission open: February 1th 2020
- Early Admission Deadline: March 31th 2020
- Regular Admission Deadline: July 31th 2020 or while vacancies last
- Classes start: October 17th 2020
What’s required to apply?
- If you can draw, you should submit a portfolio (a selection of 5-7 examples of your best work). Otherwise, other pieces of art (scripts, text, digital art, music, video, etc.), highlighting your creativity, could also suffice.
CV, including educational background and interests.
- Letter about your personal motivation – what makes you think that you are right for Fundamentals of Game Dev, and why is ARC right for you, as well share some of your professional aspirations.
- Proof of completed high school.