Game Dev Advanced
We are the perfect school for people with creative inclinations and needs. Our environment channels inspiration and creativity.
How do I get into ARC Academy?
Game Dev is a program for people who want to develop in the field of game creation, without necessarily having special knowledge and experience in this field. What applicants need to demonstrate is serious motivation and dedication to spend the next 2 years (4 semesters) studying the process of creating video games. In return, at the end of the program, they will have a game of their own in their portfolio.
What’s required to apply?
- If you can draw, you should submit a portfolio (a selection of 5-7 examples of your best work). Otherwise, other pieces of art (scripts, text, digital art, music, video, etc.) that highlight your creativity, will also suffice.
- CV, including educational background and interests.
- Letter about your personal motivation – what makes you think that you are right for Game Dev program, and why is ARC right for you. Include some of your professional aspirations.
- Proof of completed high school.
- Early Admission: March 31th 2021
- Regular Admission: June 30th 2021
- Classes start: October 16th 2021