These general terms and conditions govern the relationship between the Arc Academy Association, hereinafter referred to as “the Association”, and the users of the websites and services available on the website https://arc.academy, hereinafter referred to as “Users”.
Arc Academy Association with UIC 205498425 and with headquarters and main place of activity: Sofia 1124, Yavorov District, 23 Mizia Str.,
email: [email protected]
telephone: +359 886 925 303
Please read the published general terms and conditions in full before using the information and commercial services offered on the Site (hereinafter referred to as the Services).
This document contains information about the activities of the Arc Academy Association and the general conditions for using the services provided by the Arc Academy Association, regulating the relations between us and each of our users.
Confirmation of the general terms and conditions is a necessary and mandatory condition for concluding the contract between the User and the Association.
By accepting the general terms and conditions, the User agrees that their personal data will be processed based on the contract between them and the Association.
The Website, the Platform – https://arc.academy and all its subpages, owned by the Arc Academy Association
The company, the Association, Arc Academy – Arc Academy Association, with UIC 205498425
Consumer/s – any individual who acquires goods or uses services that are not intended for commercial or professional activity, and any individual who, as a party to a contract under this law, acts outside their commercial or professional activity.
Training – digital or face-to-face training, announced on the site arc.academy with content and schedule attached.
Contract – the contract concluded between the parties for providing service.
Services provided – The Association provides through the Platform the opportunity for Users to apply and participate in a training/course chosen by them after paying the tuition fee.
- This website is owned by the Arc Academy Association with UIC 205498425 and with headquarters and main place of activity: Sofia 1124, Yavorov District, 23 Mizia Street.
- The intellectual property rights over all materials and resources located on the website of the Association (including available databases) are subject to protection under the Copyright and Related Rights Act, belong to the Association or to the designated person who assigned the right to use to the Association, and may not be used in violation of applicable law.
- When copying or reproducing information beyond the permissible, as well as any other violation of intellectual property rights over the resources of the Association, the Association has the right to claim compensation for direct and indirect damages in full
- Except when specifically agreed, the User may not reproduce, modify, delete, publish, distribute and otherwise disseminate the informational resources published on the website of the Association.
- The Association is obliged to ensure the possibility of the User for normal access to the services provided.
- The User is obliged to follow the schedule of their Training for which he or she has acquired access, as announced on the website, as well as to monitor all messages related to the Training and to comply with them.
- The Association has the right to change the Training schedule, notifying the User in a timely manner.
- The Association reserves the right to suspend access to the services provided.
- The Association has the right, but not the obligation, at its discretion to delete information resources and materials published on its website.
IV. Registration and enrollment for training
- By making a registration on the website, the User can express their desire to participate in particular trainings or place an order for such trainings.
- By registering, each user agrees to receive notifications from Arc Academy by e-mail, SMS or telephone call in order to receive information about the selected trainings or new courses.
- According to the Vocational Education and Training Act, vocational training centers provide vocational training to persons over 16 years of age.
12.1. Therefore, individuals over the age of 16 can be trained in courses and trainings, as they meet the conditions for issuing certificates under the Vocational Education and Training Act.
- Users use the interface of the website to enter into contracts with the Association for the services offered.
13.1. The service contract is considered concluded from the moment of confirmation of the order by the Association.
13.2. In case of impossibility to perform a service, the Association reserves the right to refuse the order.
13.3. After selecting one or more services offered on the website of the Association, the User must add them to their list of services to purchase.
13.4. When placing an order, the User receives an e-mail confirmation that their order has been accepted.
13.5. The Association has the right to request from the User certain documents that are mandatory for participation in the Trainings. In case such documents are not presented, the Association may refuse access to the Trainings or suspend such access.
13.6 The documents required according to the normative base of the National Agency for Vocational Education and Training are:
Diploma for completed 10th grade or diploma for secondary or higher education,
medical note according to a template
Templates can be found here: (medical note template)
- The Association has the right to refuse to enter into a contract with an incorrect User.
14.1 The Association has the right to treat a User as incorrect in cases where:
– there is non-compliance by the User with the General Terms and Conditions;
– incorrect, arrogant or rude attitude towards the representatives of the Association has been established;
– systematic abuses by the User towards the Association have been established;
– it is confirmed that the User provides access through their username and password to third parties who are not users of the service;
– it has been established that the User does not follow the rules of Arc Academy in a Facebook group or other social media or a form of organizing public discussions in which the Users of the Training participate.
- The Association is a licensed center for vocational training and as such, may issue:
– Certificate for professional training – issued for the acquisition of a qualification as part of a profession;
– Certificate of professional qualification – certifies the acquired degree of professional qualification after training in a given profession from the List of professions and successfully passed state exams in theory and practice of the profession;
– Certificate for validation of professional qualification as part of a profession – recognizes proven knowledge, skills and competencies acquired through independent learning or non-formal learning;
– Certificate for validation of professional qualification – recognizes proven knowledge, skills and competencies acquired through self-study or non-formal learning.
- After each successful VET course, participants (individuals aged 16 and over) receive a state-recognized “Vocational Training Certificate” as well as an application valid throughout the European Union.
- Payments and prices
- The prices of the offered services are those indicated on the website of the Association at the time of placing an order, except in cases of obvious error.
- The User can pay the price of the ordered services using one of the options listed on the website. Payment is possible on the Site by the following methods:
- Bank transfer
- by credit or debit card
- If the User chooses a payment method involving a third party payment service provider, the User may be bound by the terms and conditions and/or fees of such third party.
- The Association is not responsible if a payment method involving a third party payment service provider is not available or otherwise does not function due to reasons that cannot be attributed to the fault of the Association.
VII. Right of withdrawal
- The User has the right to withdraw from the contract without stating a reason, without paying compensation or penalty within 14 days from the date of conclusion of the service contract by the User. The latter includes the possibility for the User to cancel the Training for which they have signed up, immediately before its start, according to the schedule applicable to it and published on the site.
- In order to exercise their right under this clause, the User must unambiguously inform the Association of their decision to withdraw from the contract. This should be done by individualizing the goods/services they wish to return, by providing all details of the order and delivery, including but not only: content and value of the order, data of the person who made the order, etc. before the expiration of the 14-day period. The message for withdrawal should be sent through the official correspondence channels specified in these General Terms and Conditions.
- The Association receives on its e-mail for correspondence a form for exercising the right to withdraw from the contract.
- When, in accordance with the contract, the Association has incurred costs and the User withdraws from the contract, the Association has the right to withhold the amount for the costs incurred or demand their payment.
- The User has no right to withdraw from the contract if the subject of the contract are:
– provision of services in which the service is fully provided and its implementation has begun with the explicit prior consent of the User and confirmation by them that they know that they will lose their right of withdrawal after the contract is fully performed by the Association;
– digital courses for which it is assumed that the service of such purchased course is provided immediately with the purchase of the course or after its launch according to the schedule announced on the site, and therefore is implemented and is not refundable;
– digital courses and/or software and other digital products not provided on physical media;
– with the provision of the course (training), software or product is considered to be available for use by the user, therefore the implementation of the contract is considered started, which the user explicitly confirms by accepting these conditions and confirms that in this case loses the right to cancel the course, software or product.
- The Association refunds the price paid by the User.
- The User exercising their right of withdrawal may expect the refund to be made without undue delay and no later than 14 days from the date on which the Association was notified of the consumer’s decision to withdraw from the contract.
VIII. Consumer complaints and alerts
- In their capacity as Users within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act and in case of violation of their rights, Users have the right to submit complaints, signals and proposals to the Consumer Protection Commission in writing or electronically.
- All notices and other communications concerning the training of the Users and/or the relations between the parties shall be in writing and shall be transmitted by registered or return mail, express mail or other express or courier delivery, by electronic means, to the e-mail addresses provided by the parties.
Address for correspondence: Sofia 1700, 1 University Park Str.
E-mail address: [email protected]
- The Association is obliged to notify the Users of any change in these general terms and conditions within 7 days of the occurrence of this circumstance at the e-mail address specified by the User.
- When they do not agree with the changes in the general terms and conditions, the User has the right to withdraw from the contract without stating a reason and without owing compensation or penalty. In order to exercise this right, the User must notify the Association within one month of receiving the notice under the previous article.
- In case the User does not exercise their right to withdraw from the contract in the manner prescribed in these general terms and conditions, it is considered that the User without objections accepts the change.
- Final provisions
- The invalidity of individual clauses of these General Terms and Conditions does not lead to the invalidity of the entire General Terms and Conditions. If any of the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions is treated as an unfair clause, it is not considered binding on the consumer, but in its entirety the General Terms and Conditions continue to apply to the parties under the other conditions, where it can be implemented without unfair terms.
- The provisions of the current legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to all issues not settled by these General Terms and Conditions.