Ways for a company to partner with ARC:
- Providing expertise in the form of qualified instructors who will teach the necessary skills in real time, as technology and practices invariably change.
- Allowing students the opportunity to take part in collaborative projects, featuring actual, non-industry-sensitive studio work, or just school projects that will allow them to gain practical experience, much needed for the start of any career.
- Contributing to the general pool of scholarships that will go to well-deserving young people who exhibit exceptional drive and talent.
- Reimbursing the student – their new hire, who had acquired his or her skills at ARC, for the whole or part of the tuition or refunding the academy for the scholarship granted.
- Donating to the material base of the school, by providing technology and software used in their field, which will help turn our students into the best possible future employees.