Ways for a company to partner with ARC:
- by providing expertise in the form of qualified instructors who will teach the needed skills in real time, as technology and practices invariably change.
- by giving students the opportunity to take part in collaborative projects, featuring actual, non-industry-sensitive studio work, or just school projects that will allow them to gain practical experience which is much needed for the start of any career.
- by contributing to the general pool of scholarships that will go to well-deserving young people who exhibit drive and talent.
- by reimbursing the school and the new hires, who have acquired their skills at ARC, for the whole or part of the tuition paid at the school.
- by contributing to the material base of the school, by providing technology and software used in their field, which will help turn our students into the best possible future employees.
About IDEA Italy
IDEA Academy Rome was co-founded by Anthony Christov, one of the co-founders of ARC Academy Sofia, and as such the two academies share the same quest for excellence in education as well as the desire to empower students with practical industry skills and to promote deeper learning, personal growth and creativity in general.
In his Sofia-based partners, Anthony has found like-minded educators with a long history of pursuing those exact same goals.
IDEA Rome and ARC Academy Sofia will share experience, instructors and students, as well as complement each other in all areas where possible.