Early Admission Join the Preliminary course for the academic year 2024/2025
At ARC Academy, we believe in the talent of young people and strive to develop it and turn it into a dream profession. Our curricula are developed according to best practices from the game and film industries, and our lecturers are proven professionals in these fields. Over 84% of students who have graduated from the Academy to date have found their place of employment in the game, entertainment and film industries.
ARC Academy training is dynamic and hands-on. Within 4 semesters you learn the required software and work on practical projects – individual and group – related to one of five areas: Game Design, Concept art, 3D Art, Game Programming and VFX & Animation (Film).
ADVANTAGES OF EARLY APPLICATION:
- Learning and improving basic skills
- Familiarity with the interface and functionality of the core software
- Getting to know some of the speakers in the two year program
- Getting feedback from professionals in the field
- Networking with future classmates
- Easier adaptation to the learning environment
- Additional: Participation in an in-person VFX masterclass in May, together with students at the Academy
More details on early application
Apply by March 31, 2024, and join our Preliminary course for the academic year 2024/2025. Applying early gives you the opportunity to become familiar with the methodology and dynamics of our programs before the school year begins. You will meet some of the faculty who will give you specific assignments and feedback. You will get to know the main software used in the respective fields (Photoshop, Blender, etc.) This will allow you to start your studies at ARC Academy more prepared and confident.
What you will learn?
Within the Preliminary course for the academic year 2024/2025, admitted students will go through 6 sessions, which are divided into three tracks, according to the program they apply to:
CONDUCTING THE PRELIMINARY COURSE
Participation in the Preliminary course for the 2024/2025 academic year is at no additional charge for all students who apply to ARC Academy by March 31, 2024 and are accepted.
April 11 – July 4, 2024
6 sessions of 2 hours
Students for the Preliminary course
Students who participated in the pilot edition of our Preliminary course for the academic year 2022/2023 have already started their studies at ARC Academy. Here’s what they have to say about the program:
Lecturers in the program
Expect us to announce them soon!
WE’VE GATHERED STUDENT FEEDBACK ON THIS YEAR’S PRELIMINARY COURSE SPEAKERS:
- “The training offered is on another level.”
- “I’m a fan of the Discipline Perspective. There were things that completely changed my view of Composition as well.”
- “I’m interested in vfx, digital drawing and game design so these were interesting to me and I want to learn as much information as possible about the 3D environment and character modelling.”
- “Answered questions not only about the topic of the talk but about the industry in general. Well structured outline of how the lecture would go. Very open and friendly communication process.”
- “He has a depth of knowledge and experience that definitely helps his students.”
- “I like the practicality of his lectures. Not only does he explain the different approaches to digital drawing very well, but he also demonstrates things like how to effectively collect references.”
- “Really helpful and communicative guy.”
- “Very intelligent, open, creative and sociable guy, fun to be around.”
- “Provides a great opportunity to experiment and challenge myself. The atmosphere was welcoming, inspiring and engaging. Our lecturer gave valuable feedback on our work, reminded us to relax a bit and have fun. I was also able to listen to others’ ideas and analyse them, which in itself inspired me to strive more for my own ideas and creative process.”
- “The information in the lectures is easy to understand. Super helpful and individual feedback. Great attitude.”
The Preliminary course for the academic year 2024/2025 gives you the opportunity to start your communication with the teachers earlier, get feedback on your work, surpass yourself and be better creators and artists.
Apply by March 31 and become part of the Preliminary course for the academic year 2024/2025.